Dog owners always look for new ways to keep their furry family happy and entertained. One of the best ways to do this is through a subscription service like BarkBox.
This box offers monthly deliveries of dog-related items, from toys to treats to bones, at a rate set by you. While it might seem like an easy way to take care of your dogs, there are some things you should know about before signing up for a subscription.
What is BarkBox?
BarkBox is a monthly subscription service for dogs that sends them toys, treats, and other items to help keep them stimulated and entertained.
The concept of BarkBox is simple: you send your dog goodies each month, and they get to play with new things and have fun. There are a variety of different items that BarkBox sends out each month, so it’s a great way to keep your dog entertained.
There are a few things to consider before subscribing to BarkBox:
- The price is high ($29 per month for an average-sized dog).
- The shipping can be slow (although this has improved since BarkBox began shipping through Amazon).
- Only a limited number of toys are available in each box (although this has also improved since BarkBox began shipping through Amazon).
- Some dogs don’t like getting toys in their mail (this seems to be more familiar with smaller dogs).
- There have been reports of boxes not arriving on time (although this hasn’t been an issue in recent months).
- Some dogs have been unhappy with the contents of their BarkBox (especially when there have been no new toys included).
Pros and Cons of BarkBox
Regarding dog subscription boxes, BarkBox is one of the most popular options. While many people love the idea of getting a monthly box filled with treats and toys, plenty of people think that the service is overpriced and not worth the money.
If you’re undecided about whether or not BarkBox is suitable for your dog, consider reading through our blog post to learn more about the pros and cons of this popular service. Here are some of the critical points that we’ll cover:
– Pros: The value proposition at BarkBox is excellent. You can get a monthly box filled with tons of goodies for your dog, including toys, treats, and other items that may be useful in training or playtime. Plus, unlike other subscription services, BarkBox doesn’t charge extra for shipping or handling. This means that you’re getting a lot of value for your money.
– Cons: Some people think that the prices at BarkBox are too high. Subscribing to this service can cost $19 per month, which may be too expensive for some people. Additionally, some people feel that the quality of the products inside the box isn’t always excellent.
Alternatives to BarkBox
There are a lot of different alternatives to BarkBox, and the ones listed below are all great options for dog owners.
1. DogsterBox: This service sends treats, toys, and other items directly to your dog’s home every month. There is a $19.95 fee for this subscription, but it comes with free shipping.
2. TreatMeToday: This company sends small packages of goodies (like treats, toys, and chews) directly to your door every week. You can choose the amount of each package you want to receive, costing $9.99 per month.
3. BarkBox Now: This service offers a monthly subscription box filled with goodies for your dog, including toys, treats, and chews. The cost is $18 per month, and there is no shipping charge.
4. WagJag: This company offers a monthly subscription box that includes items like toys, treats, and chews from different brands and retailers. The cost is $21 per month, and there is no shipping charge.
BarkBox is a monthly subscription box for dogs that promises to deliver toys, treats, and other fun items. We were interested in trying BarkBox out because we have two dogs (one is almost a year old) and love getting new toys and treats.
We’ve always been happy with the products BarkBox sent our dogs in the past — they’ve never been disappointed. However, when we opened up our most recent shipment (which included a broken toy), we weren’t as thrilled with what was inside. In particular, one of our dogs didn’t seem to like the toy that much, and another dog showed signs of being annoyed by it.
Ultimately, whether or not you think BarkBox is worth it for your dog depends on how active their lifestyle is and how much they enjoy playing with toys/treats.
If your dog isn’t particularly into playing with toys/treats or if they get easily frustrated when trying something new, then I wouldn’t recommend subscribing to BarkBox just yet; however, if you’re someone who’s seen success with this kind of subscription in the past and your dog tends to be quite active/enjoy playing with